Artigo S.p.a. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation includes the protection of the personal data of the Parties involved regarding the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purpose of processing: your personal data will be particularly used for the following purposes related to the fulfillment of the measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no personal data is kept after the closing of the browser;
- following the user’s request;
- advanced navigation purposes or customized content management;
- statistics and analysis of navigation and users.
Your personal data may also, prior your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- sending marketing and advertising communications via mailing lists.
Personal data supply regarding the aforementioned purposes is optional for you, and your refusal to data processing does not enable the onward of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing.
Method of processing data. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using third party software systems;
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- “blind” temporary process.
Each personal data processing takes place in accordance with the articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the proper security measures.
Your data shall be processed solely by personnel duly authorized by the Data Controller, and, in particular, by the following groups of authorized personnel:
- programmers and analysts;
- marketing and sales office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external subjects, for correctly managing the relationship, and, in particular, to the following groups of Recipients, including all Data Processors appointed for the purpose:
- Bing: Microsoft marketing services;
- Facebook: Advertising Service, Advertising Coverage, Content Customization;
- Google Analytics: Advertising Coverage, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- Google: Advertisement service, Advertisement target, Analytics/Measurement, Content personalization, Optimization;
- LinkedIn: Advertisement target, Analytics/Measurement, Content personalization;
Circulation: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, in accordance with the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Storage term. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage term of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceed the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in accordance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk. Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but stops the use and collection of data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Data Controller: Pursuant to the law, the Data Controller is ARTIGOSPA (LOC. CARPENETO, 17014 CAIRO MONTENOTTE (SV) – ITALY; VAT NUMBER: 01180390096; which can be reached at the following: E-mail: [email protected]) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to be supplied, from the Data Controller, with the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data concerning them, even those not yet registered, their communication in comprehensible manner, and to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The interested party has the right to be supplied with:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing data with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identifying details of the Data Controller, of the manager and of the designated assistant according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the parties or licensee to whom the personal data may be communicated or that can leave knowledge as appointed representative of the Country, managers or agents.
- Furthermore, the Data Subject has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. cancellation, “blind” conversion or data block processed in breaching of law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that operations as per letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of, regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, except in case this fulfillment is impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. data portability.
- The interested party has the right to resist, in whole or in part:
a. to the processing of personal data, by legitimate reasons, concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
b. to the processing of personal data related to him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the fulfillment of market researches or commercial communication.