Rubber flooring installations for schools. The contemporary perspective on education is increasingly holistic and considers every area of awareness. Schools, at any level, are no longer designed exclusively for the exercise of our rational faculties. Curiosity is encouraged, and experience is paramount, including the ways students are affected by long hours in a certain architectural setting.
The contemporary challenge for architects who design schools is to overcome the conceptual divide between a purely functional building and creating a unique experience that can contribute to learning. The freedom that Artigo rubber flooring offers for schools, is a precious ingredient in creativity.
Artigo rubber flooring for schools allows for every possible combination of colours (including joints and shapes created with water-jet technology) to provide schools and other buildings with a welcoming atmosphere, starting with the entrance and continuing into the hallways and classrooms. The architecture itself needs to offer energy and motivation.
Advantages of rubber flooring for schools, kindergarten and nurseries
- Reduces the sound of footsteps, especially in hallways and shared spaces.
- Offers the safety of slip resistance.
- Walking comfort.
- Good internal air quality, thanks to very low emissions.
- Easy and quick every-day cleaning.
- Saves on water, energy and detergents.
- Warm flooring with thermal conductivity superior to that of ceramic flooring.
- Creates surroundings with pleasant textures and colours.
- Thin, light-weight flooring, very suitable for renovations.